Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- You will immediately receive an email with a link, which you need to click on to confirm your new account
- You can enroll yourself to any courses available on the web site
- Some of the courses are closely linked to the new on-line Procurement Manual (Wikipedia) hosted in the Procurement Network/Communities of Practice: https://extcop.unlb.org. If you are already registered with the Procurement Network, for your convenience we recommend to create New Account using the same username and password.
- Minimum system requirements to use this website:Microsoft Internet Explorer - Minimum 10.0.Google Chrome – Minimum 30.0Firefox - Minimum 25.0Apple Safari - Minimum 6.0Flash Player 9 will be required to run the courses
- Use of Broadband Internet connection is recommended. You may find the courses taking time to load while working on slower Internet connection.
- Kindly contact the administrator at email@example.com for any queries related to registration.